Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I wish that one day I'll be an au pair!!

Totally out of my comfort zone but I wanna do it! Right now I have an application in aupair-world.net and am getting tonnes of messages. I found a perfect family but think they already have an au pair so that kinda sucked but otherwise I'm still waiting for the perfect family to come by! I wanna go to Spain preferably for just like 2 months. I could be earning some money while enjoying myself and taking care of kids, which will definitely benefit me with my future career. I'm so looking forward to this!
Also, when you leave to go somewhere far from home into a new environment and live with as little technology as possible and just be with yourself and the kids; you learn a lot about yourself! So I think it would be really cool to just be and become more aware of me. I'm so exited and am looking forward to this. Who knows might not find a perfect family or might get my ticket to Spain already in 3 weeks! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment