Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I wish I had a side swept fringe/bangs

I have always liked side swept bangs/fringes. They are so pretty and I just wish I knew if one would suit me or not. Here comes the reason why I have never really got one: my family/relatives have something against fringes and they are always going on about how ugly they are on people. I agree they don't suit everyone but I would like to try. I wouldn't get a fringe that comes till my eyebrows definitely though, I would like a side swept fringe rather. I once told the hairdresser to cut me one which I can hide into my hair easily and I loved the look of it when I put it out even though it was so annoying on my eyes all the time! 

If I were to do it now, I'd feel horrible cutting so much of my hair off because i've been growing it for ages. I wish I would have ignored my family and relatives and shut my ears to their comments and gone for it a few years ago. It would have grown out in no time. Agh. I think I will tell the hairdresser next time to cut me a hidden fringe again so I can somehow pull it out if I want. Lots of people have told me that a fringe would really suit me without me even asking for an opinion so I'll just believe that. It's just so hard to ignore closest peoples opinions who are there all the time.
I got a solution though! I know I am so stupid but whatever! I went on ebay and got a fake clip-on fringe (real hair and cheap (Y)). Yes, I did. I'm currently waiting for it to arrive and can't wait to play around with it. I watched reviews on it and a lot of people seem to like them. Basically I won't need to commit to cutting my hair before I'm sure, and its real human hair so I'm guessing it would blend in easier. So yes, maybe I'll feel more confident getting a real fringe after I'm sure if it fits me or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment