Thursday, April 11, 2013

I wish I will one day have artistic and 'different' posters/canvas around my flat

I love big posters what you wouldn't see in just anyones flat. Right now I have a poster of a picture taken in Venice with a couple and a red umbrella on my wall. I'd like to have another poster thats kind of the same style somewhere else in my flat too. Perhaps a little boat going through the  canals they have in Venice. I saw a poster like that in a shop once (picture on the right) and I really wish I would have bought it. I definitely should hunt that poster down again and get it! I also quite like the black and white couple kissing posters you sometimes see around. And yes, I really like dance related posters too! I think a flat would look really nice with posters like these.

I also like just random posters what I find interesting like the one below with colorful rain and the girl with the umbrella, such a smart idea for a painting eh? I definitely want something like that on my wall! It's such a pity posters are so expensive. I've been on ebay searching but nothing has been good enough. It's just luck what you find. Even the couple in Venice poster was ordered from online.

3 comments:

  1. I interested this artist. Pls email me with photos and cost
    mayjones40681@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I interested this artist. Pls email me with photos and cost
    mayjones40681@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the poster that you are looking for

    ReplyDelete