Friday, April 12, 2013

I wish I had a water mattress

I don't know why but I've always wanted one. Must be annoying to set it up and 'maintain' it and all that but I really want one someday. I think I'd just lye in my bed and move a bit causing little waves... I'd never want to get out of bed! Since I find it hard already now to get out of bed I think it would be even harder once that comes into my life. Reality check, I'm probably never going to get one and if I did who knows, I could just end up with a sore back. So yea, maybe I'll find a hotel one day with a water bed and try it. Maybe it will count just being able to sleep one night on a water bed. 


Oh and I just found out that in most water beds you can control the temperature of the water meaning that resolves the problem of being too hot or too cold at night! You could even go over the top with it and get an octagon shaped bed while you're at it... =D

3 comments:

  1. I could just end up with a sore back. So yea, maybe I'll find a hotel one day with a water bed and try it. Maybe it will count just being able to sleep one night on a water bed best mattress

    ReplyDelete