Saturday, April 6, 2013

I wish I could escape life.

Life is hectic sometimes. For me that sometimes is now so I would like to take the easy way out and escape from life. Oh if it only were that simple. I'm at the end of my first year of university so I'm in this horrible situation of having to pick who to live with out of 3 people who pretty much think/expect they are going to live with me and I basically feel like I'm being pulled in every direction at the crossroads. And the feeling of knowing that whatever I do, is going to hurt someone is the worst feeling ever. I'm hating my life right now. On top of that I sent my mother today the messages I was supposed to send my cousin complaining about my life which didn't make my stress any better (except I realized what a loving mom I had in a completely new way which was very nice). On top of all this I have a politics and social work essay to write as well as eventually start studying for my up-coming exams (lowest priority right now). Oh someone just take me away from this world for a bit PLEASE! I know it will sort it's self out eventually but until then couldn't I just disappear somewhere far far away? Sigh...



No comments:

Post a Comment