Thursday, May 2, 2013

I wish I could settle down with life already... or do I?

My whole life I've always thought that I'd love to live out of a suitcase pretty much and travel as much as possible. Well now that I'm pretty much living out of a suitcase its not that fun! I live in Scotland but have to find a place to put my stuff for every summer when I go to Finland as my lease ends. Right now I got a second suitcase from my brother who told me I could fill that and take it to his place. Even that one suitcase is not enough! And I'm taking half of my stuff home anyway. This is not good! He will be pissed when he finds out :D Mission impossible here I come. 
This makes me really wish that I knew where I will be settling down someday because I could buy more stuff and maybe get a second pet (I've adopted a bunny!). And the thing is I'm not gonna be a few hour drive away in a few years, I will be in a whole new country most likely. I have tonnes of stuff in Finland and half of my stuff here in Scotland and just wish I had them in one place. Oh well... I kinda like living like this otherwise so I'm not really sure what I want. I have mixed feelings towards this. Maybe I should just start saving money by not shopping anymore to keep the amount of stuff I own under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment