Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What a blog name....?

I've thought about starting a blog even though i hate writting! Just one problem... what would I write about?????


I was going through the Victoria Secrets online store and found myself thinking damn... I kinda wish I had that and forwarded the page to a friend. Then i found my self wishing that I were like the model in the photo; Lucky to have a body like that and lucky to get a job at a position like that. The whole evening i had looked at photos of totally random stuff and always had my own thoughts and wishes.


Then it hit me.... I have so much stuff that i find hard to admit to people that i wish i were like. I thought i could write about this, and one day when i get the courage to, I can send this page to someone who thinks they know all about me and say, now thats what i wish i was like, thats what i wish i had, that who i wish i was. I barely know what I want in life, maybe ill find out through this at somepoint as well, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment