Monday, November 14, 2011

I wish I had amazing hair like they do in commercials!

I'm gonna go to the hairdresser in about a week to cut and dye my hair which got me thinking about this, why can't I have the kinda hair the models have in the commercials we see on tv and magazines? I know the kind of hair they have in those hair product commercials we see on tv and magazines is totally impossible for anyone to have but still I'd love to have hair like that, I mean wouldn't we all? Their hair is always so long and healthy, and shiny, and glossy, and the color of it is always so... perfect. Instead of this plain brown hair that we have after just dying our hair its like this amazing deep color of chocolate brown that shines like wow...
Think about it, if I all of a sudden had hair like the women in these commercials and went on the street with this wind blowing through my hair and it would just fly around without tangling at all and the shine would be like the sun basically. People would stare. Other peoples hair would be flat and normal and plain and mine would be this long healthy looking hair with lots of volume and it would be an amazing color that blinds people when they look at it. Not possible. Just False Advertising.  
I once dyed my hair at home and the packaging of the hair dye said something like if you arent satisfied with this hair product we will refund your money back, contact us at blaa blaa blaa. Seriously????? The damage has been done already... plus it was really crappy hair dye. My hair wasn't even close to what the models hair color in the pack was... Pfft. Someone must be making good money photoshoping those photos to make them that convincing. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment