Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I wish I had a piano.

I barely know how to play the piano but i'm learning with the hope of one day knowing how to play way better than I do right now. I just love it. I could listen to someone playing for hours and not get bored. <3 I don't think I could ever get bored of playing the piano in the long run either. I would always end up coming back to play a lil more, even if I just know how to play a few songs. 
The moments I really wish I had a piano are the moments when i'm sad and lonely. Those are the moments i'd go to my piano and play the same few songs that I know how to over and over again and sing in a low voice so no one would hear me. After all, a piano is your best friend at the sadest times, it would never leave you alone <3 (sounds depressing right)

Anyways, another time when I really wish I had a piano is when im pissed off. I just love playing the piano as loud as I can when im angry, trust me it makes you feel way better. Exept of course those times when I suck at it and keep playing wrong, it would just make the situation worse. =D Theres a lot you can tell about a person by the way they play the piano.
© Xavier Roeseler, 2010

Basically I love playing the piano at all times, even tho I pretty much suck at it. =) And I really wish I owned one too. When I move out I shall get myself a piano, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment