Thursday, November 10, 2011

I wish I weren't scared of heights =(

I'm scared of heights and thats why I claim I hate doing things involving high places even if i secretly I really would'nt mind. There. I said it. You know they say that if you're scared of heights, in reality you're just scared of falling. Well I admit, I wouldnt exactly wanna fly down some reallllly high mountain. I was once in Switzerland on the alps and there was nothing to prevent you from falling down the cliff 1meter away from me and the worst was that with every step, it was so slippery that you could have fallen down and died. :D ANYWAY. On the bright side, I would never commit suicide cuz im so scared of heights..... well atleast by jumping down from somewhere ;D
Theres so many things that i'd do if i were'nt scared of heights. One thing I would LOVE to do is all this random circus stuff. Of course that would need the whole flexibility, strength etc. package - but I could work with that.... kinda sorta maybe? One problem tho.... heights. =( If I just had the chace to, I'd wish i could do what ever those circus people do. I went to watch some circus acrobat show with my boyfriend and the place was so packed we could barely see so my boyfriend lifeted me up to sit on his shoulders so I could see and that was one of the most awesome moments I've had... everything at that moment was just awesome. Exept my boyfriends shoulders probably dying cuz of me <3 

Another thing I would do if I weren't scared of heights would be snowboarding. I think i'd like it and it looks really cool =D Plus I have a boyfriend and a best friend who love snowboarding and I know they would be really happy if I went snowboarding with them plus it would probably be fun. But who knows maybe I will go this winter, you never know. I'd probably also go climbing. Not the kinda climbing that happend outdoors without any ropes keeping me from falling like in the photo below. The indoors climbing places i'd go to and climb untill the roof! If i'd go now randomly, i climb like 2 meters and start whining like a baby for someone to get me down so... yea no.


No comments:

Post a Comment