Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I wish i were happy - like extreamly mega HAPPY IN CAPITAL LETTERS HAPPY!

Don't get me wrong, im happy! I have a boyfriend who loves me, a best friend that fits perfectly for that saying '“True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.” She is a realllly rare diamond <3 I have a nice family and im going to be an aunty soon! I have good friends and nothing is really wrong in my life. 




But........... you know when you get those reallllly happy moments you dance around your room for ages and cant stop smiling and sing and jump around, well maybe i just do that but i love that feeling! Its amazing! Its like this Happy Over Flow! Thats the feeling.... I love it! I love love love love love it! 


I've had moments in my life when i thought id never be happy again... so i've learned to appreciate those moments, and i wish i appreciated them even more than i do! Those 'Happiness over flows' dont exactly come everyday ... so when they do i make the most out of them! <3 =)



No comments:

Post a Comment