Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I wish other people are not like me.

Okay, as my other post made very clear - i'm happy. But we all have our moments right? Sometimes I really feel like i need a dose of Happy pills. Like seriously - i feel all moody and meh and i look in the mirror and i look bad and nothing goes right and something bad is just bound to happen. It's just one of those days when you're annoyed enough about everything and walk off all grumpy and then hit your little toe on the corner of something. Not cool. At all.


When everything goes wrong, something starts putting all these stupid ideas in your head like no one cares about me, im ugly, im 'always' sad, everyone hates me, im probably the most annoying person in the world and so on and eventually you think you're going crazy. Expessially if theres someone around you nagging all the time; do this, do that, your phone keeps ringing, you have a million things to do, you should be getting ready to go somewhere and you've missed the zillionth bus already! Those are the days when some kind of happy pill dose is really needed. 
Now that's not a nice feeling at all, and i really hope no one in the world is like me.... but i bet there are people like that. When feelings like that go on for a few days you eventually feel like the world's on your shoulder and you just wanna go under the blanket and forget the world exists for a bit.

I sometimes think to myself, i really wish other people don't feel as crappy as I do right now... maybe if i could, i'd take other peoples sadness on me, so they could be happy and i'd just be sad for a bit longer =) I think its good to be happy and why waste life on being sad anyways? Well sometimes you can't realy help it i guess, and sometimes you don't really even care, but you can still try be happier so other people will be happier seeing you happy and eventually its a chain reaction of happiness <3 This way when we have to face the clouds, we will find a silver lining way faster than we think we would!


No comments:

Post a Comment