Friday, March 29, 2013

I wish I had matching heels and clutches!!




One thing I love in fashion and think is attractive and classy is when someone has matching heels and a clutch. I saw a girl once who wore quite plain clothes (jeans and just a random top) and was wearing red heels and a red clutch. I couldn't stop staring. She looked so pretty. This happened years ago and I still remember it and loved the look. When I go shopping and I see a bag that says 'matching heels available' I go storming about the shop looking for them. I still haven't found a decent set though. I saw one set but it wasn't my style really. But still that match would look so good on someone who could pull it off. 


How nice would it be to walk about town shopping in plain everyday clothes and then make it classy with the matching heels and clutch?? Oh I wish they made more products like this! It was hard enough finding just those photos!! If I had a magic wand I would just get the pink and black set (middle photo) right there in front of me and walk like I own the streets!



No comments:

Post a Comment