Monday, May 13, 2013

I wish I'd have a healthy lifestyle now and forever...

This means for the rest of my life, not just now. I'm quite happy that I actually do like healthy food and exercising and all that. BUT I definitely need someone to push me a bit. My boyfriend keeps telling me to stop buying frozen processed meat (its sooo good!) but I can't really do much about it since fresh meat costs so much! I try drink water instead of juice and fizzy drinks but unfortunately I love juice. To try change this, I try not to have it available and sometimes put a few drops of lime into my water to make it more tasty.  As for exercise, I go to the gym but often am too lazy to go there. But I try very hard to go more, its a work in progress... 
So, one day when I'm married perhaps, I wish my husband would have a healthy lifestyle since I'd automatically have one too. And if my husband goes to the gym and all that, I'll feel guilty being a couch potato. See, it would all work! And this applies to when I'm 40 as well! I wanna go for jogs and have a healthy lifestyle in general. This is beneficial in all ways since I'd look better, be more healthy, and generally feel better! I feel like this actually will happen unless I get a husband who is a couch potato of course. But yeah, I know my lifestyle isn't the best right now but it isn't too bad either and I am working on changing it! So yes, challenge accepted! The photo below is my goal! Hahaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment