Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I wish that one day the father of my kids will be a great dad! (SOMEDAY!)

I've never thought about this till I saw a picture of a father and daughter online. I know everyone wants a good dad for their kids but I want a dad for my kids who loves spending time with them. Especially because I don't wanna be a mom who spends 24-7 with the kids. I'd love it if the father of my kids spent time doing stuff generally and enjoyed spending time with the kids. Unfortunately it is quite often that the woman spends majority of the time with the kids. But yeah, here are some cute pictures I found. :) 





Don't mean to be creepy but these photos are pretty cute, you gotta admit! :) I'm not like baby fever-y or anything. No, no, no, not even family fever-y. Just to clear on that, maybe in 10 years time! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment