Sunday, May 12, 2013

I wish I had more patience when it comes to my hair.

I have very easy hair - It's straight and brunette. I never do anything to it except brush it in the mornings. Now here comes the part that I wish I did something to it! I have learned how to make a fishtail braid (I wrote a post about wishing I'd know how to make one) and actually took my time to make a side fishtail braid today and my hair looks sooo nice! I automatically like my appearance more when I bother do something to my hair so I have decided to start doing something to it! I have ordered extensions from Luxy hair - amazing ones, had them before!, and thought I could go get some hair accessories so I can do something with it when I have it on soon! 

So yeah, I went shopping to Primark and got a black plastic bow which is so not me but thought I'd give it a shot (in the photo below). I also got a small hair clip with a butterfly on it, much like the one in the photo but mine is just a butterfly with diamonds on it. When I have my extensions on I like to clip a tiny bunch of hair at the back and leave the rest of my hair open. So I'm very happy with that buy! Then the last thing I got was a metallic black hair cuff thing. The one in the photo I own already in Gold and Metal and love them! They are so easy to use and make you look like you've actually made an effort with your hair! But the one I got now is elastic all around and has little metal triangles or something. Hard to explain but it is quite classy. All this I got for about 4 pounds or something! 
So yes, I will try my very best to actually start doing something with my hair from now on so I'd look better and feel better about myself. Super excited to get my extensions as well!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Just yesterday I was thinking about your hair extensions and kind of wanted to have them on so that my hair would be gooooooorgeous. If you still have the previous one's, we can be hair extension buddies :D imagine that!
    xx sugarhoney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa! I sold my previous ones to my flatmate and got new ones now! I've tried 3 different brands and the other two I bought, I sold online immediately cuz they were so bad quality! So if you're thinking of getting good extensions I'd say get ones from Luxy hair. They are a bit expensive but they last very long and are so good! And they look super natural, can't wait to get mine in a week!

      Delete