Sunday, June 2, 2013

I wish I knew how to paint!

I love drawing and painting but I never get around to doing it. I'm not too good either but I have to admit I surprise myself when I actually start drawing something. I'm better that drawing stick men, but not that good so I'd also love to learn more. I'd love it if I had the equipment and someone pushed me into painting and drawing stuff every now and then. It would be nice someday to put my own drawings and paintings on my wall if they are any good. 
From my drawings and paintings from high school art classes I like quite a few and am really happy I've kept them. I think they also remind me that I am okay good at stuff like drawing for example, so if I someday get really bored with my life, I'll go buy some paint and brushes and get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment