Thursday, January 31, 2013

I wish that when I'm old, I'll still be good-looking

I'm sure that by the time I turn 50, I'll look like an old bat. Now obviously if I could pick I wouldn't really like that. Sometimes I see older people who look really good and classy and I just wish I could be like them one day. Of course it's not like a must and I don't want to be forever young or anything. I want to age naturally but still look good. I think a person looks the best when they look natural. When I'm old I'm probably going to be dying my hair to hide gray hairs of course but otherwise if I'm going to make up, I think I'd just do my eyebrows and maybe foundation if I find that necessary. So yea, I found these pictures just randomly online and find the women really good looking and beautiful for their age. Especially the lady with the gray hair looks really good. I love how she has gray hair that has been straightened and styled. The other lady I liked because she had a really natural look. I guess I won't look that bad when I'm old if I'll bother to make the effort to have my hair reasonably done and maybe a little bit of make up too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment