Monday, February 11, 2013

I Wish I had Proper Gym/Sports Gear

You know why? Cuz thats what motivates me! It just makes me wanna go to the gym more when I have nice gym clothes instead of an old raggy t-shirt. I don't mean that I should get expensive sports stuff or look amazing at the gym or anything, I just wanna feel good about myself at the gym. I'm quite happy with my puma indoor sports shoes that I have bought recently (I didn't own sports shoes so I had to get these). I'm also happy with my sports pants and shirt. I just hope the pants wont break anytime soon cuz I love them. I could do with one more shirt at least since I only have one, but yea, I can make do with wearing other shirts too. Right now what I really need is a sports bag tho because I just don't have one and my other bags aren't really good for that.
I got a gym membership yesterday and went to the first class+gym today and loved it! I'm so exited!! Thats my explanation being this hyped up about this. I have a pretty nice water bottle too by the way. I wish it was another color though since its annoying red, but otherwise its nice because it says the dance society's name on it to which I go to. But yes, I want to look sporty and feel good about what I look like cuz thats what gets me motivated. Not gonna waste money on that definitely but yea, I'll look around the shops. So happy!! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment