Friday, January 11, 2013

I wish I could write essays faster and not always last minute!

I am the kind of person that will start writing an essay a night before the deadline. Most stupid idea ever, yet I always go for it. Realizing how little time I have to write an essay is my best motivation. This semester at school they announced that there will be no exams. Instead we will have to write four essays, on our Christmas holiday. Super! So far I have written all my essays last minute. 3 down, 1 to go. I just found out that I will be leaving tomorrow away from home and I'll be gone past the due date of this essay meaning it must be done today. Well I have 8 hours to do it and then I have to be out the door so .. yea. Good Luck to me. And yes I have left it to the last minute... again, its 1am at the moment. =D

The sad part is that the information I use in the essays can't be gotten off the Internet either... it has to be taken out of different books. -.- This sucks big time cuz this will be extremely time consuming. I'm hating uni at the moment, and these essays aren't nothing to what I'll have to do in the next years. This shall be interesting... =(



No comments:

Post a Comment