Monday, January 28, 2013

I wish I had these London skyline tights

Normally I would go for a simple design in tights that aren't too eye catchy but I found ones I love. They look a bit like stay ups since the top part is skin colored and where the color changes, there are different buildings from London on them. I love them. They are neat and classy and I think I would actually wear them if I had them. I'm not sure what I would wear them with really, but maybe some sort of skirt or a tight mini dress. The tights aren't something I would necessarily pick to wear just like that but I would force myself to wear them and I think I would quite like the outfit. Plus you can wear something quite plain with stockings like these since they are kinda showy. Just add a pretty bag and necklace or something.


 I would order these but apparently they were limited edition by Marks and Spencer's and they would have cost about £10. There are people online trying to get these stockings to come back on sale but no luck so far and I couldn't find them on sale on any other site. I'll just keep hoping I'll find these somewhere someday.

3 comments:

  1. There adorable! i luv it! a total item to snatch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found very similar tights in Monki. They're also have a skyline but it's not London's... you should check them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely check that and order them if I like them!

      Delete