Friday, January 4, 2013

I wish I owned a longboard!



Thanks to my boyfriend who has taught me how to long board, I've kinda started liking it. But of course when I want to go long boarding, I can't be bothered to go to my boyfriends place and borrow his long board so yea, I wish I had my own!



I don't wanna go buy one though since I don't really have a permanent home for a few years now until I finish studying and yea, long boards aren't exactly cheap. I also want a long board only if I live in a kinda quiet neighborhood instead of a city (perfect place: Finland). 


So yes, I guess some day I will buy a long board! And when I do, I will stick tonnes of stickers on it and make it look like something that I own. Maybe already during my summers visiting Finland or then in 3 years when I move on with my life to perhaps a more permanent home somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Really you wish!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations a lot. Im sure this kid looks no older then 17, decent effort for the board! Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are not my own pictures by the way. I've got a beautiful long board now with a lovely sunset picture at the back. :D

      Delete