Saturday, January 5, 2013

I wish I had the words of wisdom more often.

I realize the more stuff in my own life go wrong, the more bad advice I give to others. The advice I give is what anyone else would and what a person would automatically assume should be done, not what I believe to be right. I feel like if everything isn't okay with me, I easily just don't put my time to help others and instead go with the first thoughts that come to mind. I think this is really selfish of me but I can't help it. A lot of friends have asked for advice on basic stuff during the past few days and I have done so. BUT, afterwards I have had a bad conscious and felt like I haven't given the advice I should have. 
I right now feel like I pretty much shouldn't have much to do with people or just try avoid giving advice till I get stuff in my life sorted basically. So yea, I have being listening to this song a lot in the past few days and feel like this song will be my advice to everything for a while. =D  

No comments:

Post a Comment