Monday, April 2, 2012

I wish I never grow wisdom teeth!!!

Seriously God forbid I ever grow wisdom teeth! I have a very bad dentist phobia... I go crazy days before, I hate hate hate it. When I was a kid I had to sit for hours in the dentist chair since we got to go only once a year to dentist when we came to Finland for holidays (Gambia didn't really have good dentists). I always had lots of cavities since I ate loads of candy which didn't make it any better for me. I dreaded the idea of being in the dentist so much that I actually bit the dentist by 'accident'...? I'm ashamed to admit that I wasn't even that young anymore and my mother had to pull me kicking and screaming in to the dentist room. =D
Now that I've moved to Finland, I hadn't gone to the dentist in years since there was no need to go and no way I'm going there just for the hell of it. My 18th birthday was coming up so I had to go to the dentist because after that Its not free anymore; turned out I had a few cavities and I needed root canal treatment. It was a NIGHTMARE. The dentist told me I'm the most difficult patient she ever had to deal with and thought we should have many short times rather than a few long ones. I had about 9 times within 2 months. The last cavity was on the top at the back and she couldn't even begin to do anything without me starting to move around so ya,... she told me to come check it out after this summer so I hope its not worse off by then, yay!
I don't really know why I'm so frightened of the dentist tho, probably cuz I had to go so much as a kid. Every time I come from the dentist I just feel brutally molested or something. I'm always in the need of a hug for ages. I just hate everything about the dentist, the noise, the smell, the machinery, the dentist her self!... plus I gag every time she sticks something in to my mouth... EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH IT!! Now you probably understand my worst night mare: Wisdom Teeth. Just No. Today I felt as if two of them are starting to grow on the top of my mouth. There are two little bumps that hurt when I touch them so great. All I can hope is that it wont bother me if they grow so I can avoid the dentist suggesting that she should remove them =(

1 comment: