Saturday, April 14, 2012

I wish they still had drive-in movies!

Why don't they have drive-in movies anymore??? In old movies you see couples driving to a place outside where there is a movie been played on some random wall and then you sit on top of the car hood and watch it. I think it would be so cool if they still had those and i'd definitely go! I think i'd rather go with my boyfriend to one of those than some random restaurant for dinner. But then again, it would have to be warm and in Finland its pretty much light outside 24-7 during the summers. 
Despite that I think it would be an awesome idea to have those drive-in movies. If they still have those in some part of the world, I wanna know. And if I happen to go to a country where they have those, I'm going and I don't care how much it costs!! And I hope I'll have my boyfriend and a car on top of which I can sit with me then too!
   

2 comments:

  1. well for sure in spain, russia, romania such "drive-movie" are not. but I think there are in USA ... not sure about that. but, you can grab a projector, a laptop ,find an old house (to project on its wall) outside your town ... and feel the "drive-movie" with your boyfriend ... (I guess it's possible :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about that! Would be really awesome to get a projector and laptop and go watch the movie in the middle of no where on some old barn wall :D Somehow I see it possible that USA would have some drive-in movies... maybe :)

      Delete