Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I wish I could travel to all the continents before I die... except Antarctica :)

I love travelling more than anything. My family moved to The Gambia from Finland when I was 5years old meaning that we traveled every summer back and forth with a few detours on the way between the countries. I got so used to traveling that it's very hard for me to stay in one country without traveling for a year. Even after we moved back to Finland a few years ago, it hasn't stopped me traveling every year a few times somewhere. 
As for countries I have so far been to, here goes. I've traveled all around Europe; Finland, Sweden, Spain, England, Holland, Belgium, Poland, Ireland, Greece and Estonia at least, and in Africa I've been to The Gambia, Senegal and the Cape Verde Islands. In Asia, I've been to Turkey recently, and as a child I've been to Israel which I don't really remember. I haven't been to America or Australia at all. And yeah, I'd never go to Antarctica even though penguins would be pretty cool to see. 
I love beaches, shopping, seeing new places, fountains, lights and big cities. I think it would be really cool to see a few wonders of the world like Petra in Jordan for instance too =). In the future random places I'd wanna go to are; Australia, Jordan, Singapore, Thailand, South Africa, Israel again (maybe), Germany, Dubai, Italy... to name a few... too many countries to think about!!! As for America, I've said I don't wanna go there but honestly... I wouldn't mind seeing New York and Los Angeles and maybe Brazil and perhaps even Mexico. I'm probably moving to Scotland in half a year to study as well so ... Yay =) 

5 comments:

  1. entire world is an wonder , don't look for one in particular (my advice). fingers crossed for your wish (you almost have completed entire world map so you are close to your wish. :) add the eastern europe too, there are amazing places there.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, It would be awesome to just trow a dart into a world map and then go wherever it tells me to :D wherever I travel, i'm happy =) new countries especially!

      Delete
    2. if you will be in my city , I'll guide you with pleasure :) . cheers !

      Delete