Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I wish I was a make-up artist!

Not as an career, no. But it would be awesome to be really good at putting make up on my self just as other people and making all these really cool designs. And just for the hell of it when i'm going out, I could make some bigger make up which is not too fancy but just different without completely messing it up! I have watched lots of make up tutorials and stuff just to watch people doing the make up and I enjoy it. I get days when I just fool around with my make up and then wash it off but to be honest I'm not that good at it. ='D It's fun tho! And that's all that matters, right? 
The make up I find most important is the eyes. The eyebrows are a must for everyday but the actual eye make up... oh so much can be done. Look at the photo above and below. I chose them because it has so much detail, you can see like 4 colors mixed and then the design with the eyeliner especially on the top one. I think it looks just amazing! I would love to learn to do something like this!! Maybe I'll try one day when I get bored, but I think it would be awesome to go to some course where i'd get ideas and tips on different styles of make up. Above all it would be super fun! Maybe I will one day, you never know. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment