Thursday, April 19, 2012

I wish people would love this song as much as I do =)

I heard this song in my friends car today and then came home and listened to it so many times that I'm already getting a little bit tired of it. Except I think I can never get sick of this. If I could sing and play the piano better I would learn to play this and then sing it over and over. Of course alone tho. Heh... =) I liked it from the very first time I heard it and I hope others would too!
Otherwise on WHATS GOING ON IN MY LIFE right now, I'm having my final exams in about a week and a half and I haven't studied at all yet! I've been having study break for about 2½ weeks now and I have just been lazy and I need to get enough points to get into the university I applied for. I seriously hate studying and have 0 motivation. I forced my self to read biology the other day. I sat there for about 3-4 hours and read about 3/4 of a page and day dreamed the rest of the time. I'm in big trouble and if motivation doesn't soon come to me, looks like I'm gonna be sitting a year waiting for a retake on the exams. What am I gonna do? =(

2 comments:

  1. i loveeeee this songgggg and good luck for your finals mine are the last week of school lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your comment, it made my day much better!! I'm glad you liked the song! And good luck for your finals as well, i'm gonna need all the luck I can get!! haha :D

      Delete