Sunday, March 10, 2013

I wish I was out in the rain right now.

My ideal place to be right now: outside, in rain thats not freezing, dark/gray-ish weather, and not near too many people. I wanna have a walk around right now in the cool rain. Rain is so peaceful. I love rain. I just have so much on my mind and just want to be alone for a bit. Everything about rain is refreshing. The smell, the touch, the look of it. Its so fresh and gets your mind off everything. I wouldn't mind taking a walk for like 30 minutes and come home soaked. I think I would feel so much better in all ways after that and just be ready for a good night sleep after that.

2 comments:

  1. Showers do the same for me except I get to be warm :) Although, the fact that I have to press a button every 20 sec to keep the shower on spoils it a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa! that 20seconds definitely ruins it...... But still nothing beats the rain :)

    ReplyDelete