Saturday, March 16, 2013

I Wish I Could do a Split!

My whole life I have wanted to learn to do a split. Well ever since I saw someone do one I wanted to at least. I regret not learning it as a child since that would have been so easy compared to now. I am 19 now so the task isn't that simple. When I go to the gym I try stretch but often I just end up not doing it. It looks so pretty when people do a split tho! Especially the girl in the photo who looks like she is taking a giant leap in the air. Love it. 



I used to do pole dancing and after the classes I could do a split further than ever since my muscles where really warmed up and really stretchy from all the stretching we used to do. I loved it! I think I should start pole dancing again at some point since it was so much fun and my fitness was so good shortly after I started, and I am NOT a sporty person! Getting fit and flexible while having fun, loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment