Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I wish I had a personalized laptop!

I love having items that look like I own them. One thing I've been thinking about for ages is getting a laptop sticker to personalize my laptop. My problem is that this laptop I'm using is actually my mothers and I'm not getting a new one till the end of summer. When I do get one I'll wait a few months for it to get the signs of life from living with me since I don't really wanna stick a sticker on a brand new laptop. There are really pretty colorful laptop stickers out there but I liked the more simple black ones more. I think I'll be getting a black laptop tho so I can't have a black design so I'll see what I'll do when I do buy a new laptop. So yeah, here are a few random ones I found and kinda liked. My favorite is definitely the tree with the birds!! (makes me want a gray laptop) The one with Pikatchu is just so cute that I had to add it here! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment