Monday, March 12, 2012

I wish I had a pet pig or some other interesting animal!

I've been brought up having all kinds of different pets. We have had many cats and kittens continuously, a rabbit, a turtle, a puppy, many chicken and a few pigeon. Lots of these animals have died and then we got some other pet so we didn't have many pets at the same time really. Now that we've moved to another country, we don't have any pets at all. I really really want a little puppy or something one day but yea... in a really long time I guess. If it was easy to have other animals than the basic cats, dogs, hamsters etc. as pets, I would so own a little mini baby pig or a penguin or something else that's adorable.
Just imagine my friends face expressions when they come visit and a cute baby pig runs to me from under all my clothes on the floor as I come home! It would be ADORABLE! You gotta admit that is sooooo cute. I would give it the best home ever and spoil it. I'd maybe even call it muffin! <3 I have decided that if i ever get a pet that super cute and a little chubby, it will be named muffin. 
Also, as I mentioned before, owning a pet penguin. I get it, its illegal and all the rest of it. But what if it weren't and I got to own one of those little penguins they have in South Africa. Oh wouldn't it be nice; it would flap its little wings and run around excitedly. I'm in love. <3 
 

1 comment: