Sunday, January 1, 2012

I wish we would understand that 'Everybody hurts some days' and its okay =)

Lets get right to it - we all have our emotional days. Today I had a really happy, hyper, energetic day but sometimes I have a sad, moody, depressed day. I usually have a bunch of really good days and all of a sudden for no reason have a bad day. Those days are the ones I hate being asked 'Whats wrong?' or 'Is everything okay?' since how are you gonna explain without the other person looking at you all weird anyway? My theory is that if you're happy for long, you're bound to have a negative day or moment soon to balance it out. Not that I don't believe in being happy constantly but ... you know what I mean right? 

I used to have sad days quite alot at one point. I thought to myself is it normal sometimes but.... I sometimes kinda needed a break where i'd be moody and listen to sad music all day, and be in my lazyday clothes, and lie in bed and just be me. Usually I don't even have a proper reason to be sad and sometimes almost find myself kind of looking for a reason. So yes! It is normal and definately does some good for you to sometimes just screw everything and have a lazy emotional sad day. I thought of writting about this when I listened to this song by Avril Lavigne - Everybody Hurts and thought of it like.... this is so true!! 

'Everybody hurts some days
It’s okay to be afraid
Everybody hurts
Everybody screams
Everybody feels this way
And that’s okay
La da da da da da
 That’s okay'



No comments:

Post a Comment