Monday, January 30, 2012

I wish my future home will contain these things =)

Firstly let me point out that I am aware that I will probably not be able to afford these things until i'm like 50 so yeah. That's why the title has the 'I wish' in it. As a student, I don't need much. I just want a home which contains the necessities and I can hang photos and drawings all around the place.
But as I grow older and settle down somewhere, I'd like to have a home what I can furnish and decorate how I want to, so lets hope I can afford that by then. Firstly I'd like a double bed which is really comfortable and has a decorated head board. (something like in the picture below but not that one) Secondly, I'd like to have a Jacuzzi or just a big bathtub. Thirdly I'd LOVE a crystal chandelier! I saw one a few days ago I fell in love with for 400€ so... that's never gonna happen but still! Not a typical one, but rather one with some modern design on it as well.
Other things I'd like to have are for instance some cast-iron garden furniture such as a bench or a table or something... I just love them. Also a mini fountain would be nice somewhere, some random one outside or perhaps a mist fountain inside in some corner. <3 Lastly the minor touch ups I've though about would be layered curtains meaning 2 or 3 different curtains on windows (one see through one covering whole window, then some nice curtains on the sides) and my walls painted not just one color but designed. Perhaps a painted black tree on one wall would be pretty. 
So there... that's all I've had in mind for a future home so far =)

No comments:

Post a Comment