Sunday, January 8, 2012

I wish I had something called 'motivation'!!

I suffer from a huge lack of motivation. Right now I've had a 2½ week holiday and tomorrow school resumes. I have to do a 1500 word History Internal Assesment, study for my driving school theory exam and finnish my personal statement, all for tomorrow. Gosh... and its no 5minute thing... AND I'M HERE WRITTING THIS!!

Another really annoying thing is that I have done nothing today.... seriously NOTHING at all. Yesterday I was planning to go sleep about 11 so I could have a fresh start.... well plans change I guess. This is really annoying and I should really really really change my ways. 
My lack of motivation is based on school mainly... but I gotta admit, i'm always late for everything, i'm really last minute, and if I start something, most likely I won't finnish it if i don't do it right away. I have no idea what I can do about this problem. I've tried everything; wake up earlier, sit in the library, try hide my computer..... NOTHING WORKS. I hope this will change before I move out to a university... otherwise i'm screwed! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. It's always great to be motivated at all times, but also wonderful to just sit back and enjoy some of the little things. Have a great day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete