Friday, December 30, 2011

I wish for a even better next year!!

What do most people do on New Years? They go watch fireworks and especially young people go to parties and drink with their friends. Well what do I do on New Years? I usually go watch fireworks yes, but i've never drank on New Years which im proud of and wanna keep it that way for now atleast. =D

I'm going to spend New Years with my boyfriend and perhaps go watch fireworks but mainly, i'll just be with him. A tradition I really like on New Years is that you kiss someone when the year changes. I have never kissed anyone as the year changes since i've been with family or just the wrong company shall i say.... But anyway, this year i'll have someone to kiss around which will be really nice. =) 
My friends are organizing this New Years party i've been tempted to go to but I decided not to. I watched the movie 'New Years Eve' the other day which made me wanna go to a party where I could dress up and dance and have fun but still when I think about it, I rather have a nice peaceful evening with my boyfriend. I know it will be fun and I hope everyone elses New Year celebrations will be just as amazing! 

As for new years resolutions..... well thats still a work in process =D I never really made any resolutions but this year I can definately think of things to improve and change in my life. 
Otherwise, this Year had been the best one so far tho. I've got through school to my last year, i've got amazing friends, my sister got married, i've travelled to places i haven't been to before, and most importantly got the most amazing boyfriend ever. The next year for me will bring lots of changes in my life so I just hope it will be as good as this one has been!!

No comments:

Post a Comment