Thursday, January 19, 2012

I wish life wouldn't be so hard without my computer

I am addicted to my computer... and I don't even do much on it, I just stare at it and go through stupid websites. I think this is a problem with most young people now a days. Honestly, the people I talk to online are exactly like me; 'Hey, whats up?' 'nothing, bored, and u?' 'ah... nothing much'. The basic way of starting a conversation with someone who just sits on their computer all day. I only got a own computer 2 years ago when I moved to another country, and ever since i've been in love with it.... Not as bad as I used to though. Before I couldn't live without my computer, but now a days I don't mind THAT much... kinda, sorta, maybe... heh...
I'm sending my computer off for a few weeks to be fixed and I hope in the meantime I could build a life without sitting on the computer all day. Perhaps come home and study.... (like thats ever gonna happen). The only problem is that my school work mainly needs to be done on this computer so that will get a lil frustrating eventually I guess. Well we will see how this goes... one day at a time. So c ya in a few weeks I guess, unless I miss this too much and find away to access a computer <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment