Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I wish that it would snow!

It's the 6th of December in Finland and it snowed for the first time last night. Last year we had snow already late October... whats this?? Honestly, i've always hated the winter because im not used to a climate like this though. =( This will be the 3rd winter i've experianced in my life. I love love love snow but its far too cold for me, but this winter im really wanting the snow and looking foreward to it, so I guess i'll appreciate this then... 

I've lived in Africa all my life so i'm used to a warm Christmas but when you are in a country like Finland where the snow belongs to winter.... it just has to be there. Snow on Christmas is a must. And ofcourse it cheers you up when theres snow everywhere, when the days are only a few hours long, and its pitch black.... it kinda lights up the place abit. =D So yeah,,, I don't know about you but im really looking foreward for that white Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment