Sunday, December 11, 2011

I wish these were the type of clothes I wore... :DDD

I wear all kinds of clothes, but im really picky with what I wear too. I normally wear just totally random clothes from my wardrobe but I wish I could choose whatever and I owned them too. So if I were to choose what to wear on some random day and I could pick anything, this would be it. I love accessories; l love long earrings and rings and bracelets!, i dont like carrying bags around at all... i rather just put my phone and keys in my pocket =D i like shoes but i don't own that many since im so picky with those too.... okay ill correct that, i own loads of shoes but i got my favourites! hahaa 
So here goes, for jeans... id go for ripped ones - theres something about ripped jeans that i just love <3
For a shirt i'd choose a kid of lose one, perhaps one where the other shoulder shows =) and perhaps one where a tiny little bit of stomach shows too haha ^^ As for my shoes theres just 2 choices - High Heels or Converse (shoe laces untied usually =D) Depends on day though... if i wanna look more classy or just comfortable :D and depends if my feet hurt from the day before already....
 For accessories as I mentioned earlier, i love em and yea, i usually go for silver rings and all bracelets and all that. I don't really like colors on jewelery :D So i'd grab a bunch of rings on a few fingers and then a few bracelets on the other hand and im good to go =D






2 comments: