Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I wish I was a dancer in a musicals (Nine: Be Italian)

I love dancing. Everyone who knows the slightest thing about me knows that I love dancing. I also like musicals... well the interesting ones at least. I watched the musical 'Nine' like a year ago and I have been in love with the choreography for 'Be Italian' by Fergie ever since! If you know me, don't judge me after watching the dance below, I just can't help loving it. And yes, I would love to be a dancer in that, not the main dancer but someone else... It would be fun! The stage, the costumes, the sand, the chairs, the amount of dancers, the song, the actual choreography! <3 
I wouldn't mind being in other dance shows in general as well but something like this looks really interesting. Maybe a bit more clothes on but otherwise... this... You get the point! =) 

2 comments:

  1. hey you should try it or something like it! its never too late to dance! plus i know what you mean i am like that with singers i just wish i could sing as good as they can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should, I'm moving to Scotland soon so I'll try find something there! Least I can do is dance classes.
      I got the same with singing too but I don't have a good voice really, I go for the dancing cuz there I can improve at least! :D

      Delete