Friday, May 4, 2012

I wish I never gain weight and will always be able to call myself thin.







Personal topic to talk about but here goes. I'll be honest, my appearance is like the most important thing to me. I think a big part of my life I have wished I was thinner because 'someone' used to tell me continuously to be careful 'you're getting fat', but honestly I would never do anything about it. I like food too much!! =D Either way I just wish I never start gaining weight. I like what I am now and yea... I'd rather loose some than gain some. ='D When I think about it, I think the reason I think this way is because I feel like no one ever comments or compliments me in any other way but 'hey I like what you look like today' or something about my appearance. No one really ever says 'hey you're really good at that' or realizes me in any other way so yea.

I honestly think a woman should have curves and is way more beautiful that way, but as for me, I wanna stay they way I am. 
When I look at photos like these two, I get so determined to run off to the gym or start working out. My dad once asked me what I'd do if I gained 5 more kilos and I was like 'Noooo way'. Then I thought about it and I think I wouldn't be happy at all and I don't know how I would react honestly. I have heard lots of 'Hey, you are not fat' speeches in my life and I don't think I am. I'm actually tall and thin and was one of the only girls who was told not to loose weight in model school. So yea, I just feel that its important to me that I can look in the mirror and be happy with what I see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment