Thursday, May 3, 2012

I sometimes wish I didn't have to live in this world anymore.


Don't get me wrong, I have a good life. The best family ever, loving boyfriend, good friends... life is good with me. But sometimes like today, nothing is really wrong but I somehow just feel like all my strength is gone and I wanna leave and go to heaven already ( no i'm not suicidal). I am a christian yes. I thought of this blog post as I listened to a Finnish song that sang about heaven and the song speaks for itself. So yea,  here goes:


I sometimes wonder if there's something more,
something that I cannot understand.
Is there a kingdom of heaven somewhere,
there where people cannot see,
cannot see.

Tell me there's a heaven out there somewhere,
tell me there's no dying over there.
Tell me there's a heaven out there somewhere,
tell me that's where Jesus lives.

In heaven nobody will ask for papers,
and no one asks what club we belong to.
There's no not need to think and ponder,
what relationships should we up hold.

There will not be tears any longer,
There we wont have to rely on lies.
There is just a group of lost people,
Which were brought back home,
brought back home.


Tell me there's heaven out there somewhere,
Tell me there's no dying over there.
Tell me there's heaven out there somewhere,
Tell me that's where Jesus lives.


The text written in bold is what makes my heart feel warm. That's what I believe my destination to be. It sounds so good that I sometimes wish I was there already. I don't know if i'm the only one but I sometimes think I can't wait to be in that place. And I believe that God had assured me that that's my destination. I don't know about you but I'm atleast happy I know where I'm going! <3

2 comments:

  1. okay i just have to say that i love your blog and this post because this past month i felt like that and i wonder why do we have to live here if there is a heaven why can't we just go there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! I thought about me not being able to go to heaven yet and realized that I have SO SO SO much still to do here on earth and I feel like God has a really big plan for me and my future. So in a way I know why but in a way I still feel like it. I think the same goes for you =) <3

      Delete