Sunday, June 9, 2013

I wish I wore dresses more

I love wearing dresses and summer is a great excuse to wear them. The thing is, I kinda feel overdressed going out on a normal day wearing a dress. I know a lot of people wear dresses and all that but I can't help feeling awkward. Either way, I have started changing myself!! I have a few friends who wear dresses all the time so I wore dresses when I was with them. After that I didn't feel that awkward anymore. I actually felt really pretty wearing a dress and it was so comfortable and chill. After that I've tried my best to wear more dresses outside since I do own quite a few dresses. So yes, I am actually starting to wear more dresses and winning that feeling of awkwardness! 


2 comments:

  1. I love the everbuying.com blue chiffon dresses because affordable shopping products are always acceptable to us but it is difficult to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those dresses are really cheap! It's a pity I don't live in the US to get the free shipping!

      Delete