Thursday, September 26, 2013

I wish you could trust people, especially friends.

You know that saying never trust anyone, well what about friends? I was friends with this girl and hung out with her like everyday. She was like the nicest girl ever and for a while like one of my best friends. People told me not to trust anyone with bigger stuff but when you have a close friend, your common sense just automatically trust them. Well after 1st year of university, I was meant to live with this girl and I gave up the security of having a flat for 3 years, and had to let 2 of my friends down. and let them find a new flatmate while I go live with this girl. I had to do this because she had no one and was opening the option of leaving university and I felt really bad for her. Well she was super happy to have me tell her I'll live with her. 
All was good till end of summer came. She sends me a message informing me that shes been thinking about moving back to her home country and quitting university for a long time now, and has decided to do it leaving me on my own, without a flat or flatmate for next year. I got quite stressed and disappointed about it but was more worried that she wouldn't take care of my rabbit while I was on holiday. Turns out she never even picked up my rabbit from his rabbit-sitter and I had to beg the person to take care of him for a while longer. I got more mad about this but thought whatever. The next thing she did was basically steal £5 from my friend who she owed to (didn't pay back full loans and refused to). I got mad about this and told her to return the money which she did not. 
Well the biggest thing for me was that when I went to pick up a box of my cutlery and pans and pots and other kitchen stuff, turns out she stole my frying pan that cost me £20, all my spices (there was quite a lot), my pot, my other pots lid, and a bunch of other stuff. This was the last drop for me. Seriously?????? I haven't sent her a message yet about this but I think I will very soon and a very impolite one too. I know she will get all super protective and somehow try justify herself so I'm just gonna write her a rude message once and for all and not give in with her. Seriously no matter how nice and how close of a friend you have, always be ready for disappointments because I did not see this coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment