Friday, July 5, 2013

I wish I could go into a blanket fort and color my time away and not care about nothing.

I'm annoyed at life. Simply because it doesn't work the way I want it to. I wish people had time for me exactly when I have time, did things for me, and pleased me. Today I played hide and seek with kids and a 6 year old was ruining the game by telling the people hiding when I was coming. I got pissed. Why is it so hard for me to understand that its a 6 year old? Who cares about the rules, just have fun? Well I think I'm so self centered some days that I care. There is tonnes of stuff that happened especially today that make me feel like It's hard for me to accept things going other than my way. At the moment I feel very stubborn and I feel very unhappy with things not going my way right now. And nothing major, just stupid things like hide and seek and people not having time for me when I have 5 minutes free. Today I feel like I want to go into a blanket fort and color. And I wish I could do that without caring about anything or responding to anyone. - And in case you're wondering, yes, I am a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment